With Plovdiv City Card you can:
Plovdiv City Card – the official tourist destination card of the European Capital of Culture ’19. See more, pay less!
When you buy a digital Plovdiv City Card, you will receive an email with a downloadable image of your card and QR code. You can use your card by downloading the image on your phone, printing it out, or by logging in to the Plovdiv City Card mobile app!
> This card will be active for 72 hours after your first check-in at a City Card location.
> You can use your City Card within 6 months after purchase.
What do you get?
Visit for free 10+ of the city’s top tourist attractions:
- Ancient Roman Theatre – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- House-museum Klianti – 4 on TripAdvisor
- Balabanov House – 4.0 on TripAdvisor
- House of Stepan Hindlyan – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Culture Center – Museum Trakart – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Trakart Research Center Museum – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Zlatyu Boyadzhiev Gallery – 4.0 on TripAdvisor
- Regional Museum of Natural History – 5.0 on TripAdvisor
- Art Gallery – Museum Philippopolis – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- pLOVEdiv Gallery – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Ivan Vazov National Library
Explore the local culture, food & drinks:
- Free Urban Wine Trail: a self-guided tour with 3 wine tastings at 3 different locations
- Free Craft Beer Trail: a self-guided tour with 4 beer tastings at 4 different locations
- Free Local Farmers’ Food Trail: a self-guided tour at a farmers’ market where you can taste a different, locally produced food at each stall
Save on eating out, entertainment & shopping:
- Free Urban Wine Trail tour with 4 wine tastings
- Free drink when you order a speciality at Rahat Tepe
- 20% off all ice creams at Memo Sweet House
- 10% off a traditional Bulgarian Photoshoot at Old Plovdiv Retro Photo
- and many more!
Secure payments with credit/debit card or Paypal:
Ilina Chipilska (verified owner) –
The card is super easy to use! It includes free entry to all the major sights in the city so I didn’t need to plan ahead of time which places to visit. I also used their app – it’s very convenient. All the sights are in there and you can read about them or use the map in the app to get to them. Super easy, and great value! Thanks 🙂
Lyubomira Velikova –
Plovdiv City Card is the perfect tool for everyone visiting Plovdiv. Not only does it help you save money in the long run, but it also lets you discover new places to visit, that you might not even have heard of. It definitely happened to me, even though I had already been to Plovdiv before. It also comes with a free app, which makes everything much easier. Absolutely recommend!