These Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between you, the Users of the Website www.plovdivcitycard.com (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’ or the ‘Internet Website’) and Innocity Ltd. with respect to the usage of the Website, with respect to all information and other content, received through the use of the Website, and they regulate the relationship between You and Innocity Ltd. with respect to the purchase and usage of Plovdiv City Card through the identification medium (i.e. purchase and usage of the virtual version of the Card).
Any and all active actions taken by you on the Website – such as clicking buttons, marking ticks, opening links, etc., are considered an electronic statement, made by you, and you are bound by it.
By using the Website and concluding any form of electronic actions in it, you declare that you have familiarized yourself with and understand these terms and conditions, you have the right to express a valid consent and accept these terms and conditions as they are. The Website is intended to be used by persons over the age of 18 and by using it you declare that you are at or over that age. Innocity Ltd. is not responsible if the Website is used by persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age and wish to take advantage of the Plovdiv City Card Program, please refer to an adult for help.
Innocity Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, in which case the new text will be available in the Internet Website. If you continue to use the Website, you express you agreement with the new terms and conditions. In the case of essential changes in these terms and conditions, the Users shall be notified in a suitable manner.
The Internet Website is an information society service, which is provided by:
Name of the Company: Innocity Ltd;
Registered in the Commercial register of Bulgaria: UIC: 204808426;
The Company is registered for VAT;
Address: Montana, 33, Nikola Vaptsarov Str.;
Phone 0894 52 88 62; e-mail: email@example.com
Internet page: www.innocity.bg
The Website is created and maintained as part of the Plovdiv City Card Program.
The Website is a product, accessible through the browser on your computer or your mobile device (mobile phone or tablet) that allows you to:
- view the profiles of our trading partners and get information about their tourist sites and points of interest (units);
- receive information on upcoming events that will take place on the territory of the city of Plovdiv;
- other useful information.
The terms explained below have the meaning, attached to them hereunder, for which meaning you have been informed and give your consent to it, namely:
- The Plovdiv City Card Program (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Program’) is a program jointly implemented by the Municipality, Telelink Jsc., Innocity Ltd. and their partners, in which the citizens and the guests of the Municipality of Plovdiv are provided with the opportunity to receive at preferential terms and/or prices tourist, cultural and/or sports services, offered by the partners;
- A Partner (or a “Trading partner”) is a natural or legal person with whom Innocity Ltd. has entered into a cooperation agreement in relation to the Plovdiv City Card Program. The Partner has a registered profile in the Internet Website, that provides information about the Partner and state the current preferential terms and/or prices in its tourist sites or points of interest;
- Plovdiv City Card is a card, which is specifically created under the Plovdiv City Card Program and which allows users to visit free of charge certain tourist sites in Plovdiv (landmarks, museums, cultural monuments) and to get certain discounts at chosen units for relax and entertainment (i.e. points of interest) at preferential terms and/or prices. Every Card, bought through the Website, contains (is charged with) Vouchers for the Trading partners’ units. All the discharges and free visits you may receive in the Units, are specified in section ‘Deals’ on the Website. The aforesaid discharges and free visits can be received only once.
- Voucher – certifies the right of the User to receive a free visit or discounts in certain tourist sites in Plovdiv (landmarks, museums, cultural monuments) and chosen units for relax and entertainment (i.e. points of interest);
- User is a natural or a legal person, who has installed the Website on his/her/its device and/or owns the Plovdiv City Card in its virtual version (by purchasing it in a virtual version or by scanning a technical card);
Force majeure is Force majeure within the meaning of Article 306 of the Commercial Act of the Republic of Bulgaria (unforeseen or unavoidable extraordinary event, occurring after the conclusion of the contract).
Registration on the Website
1. The Internet Website allows you to register* and create a profile account in it. For the purposes of the registration you are required to provide a user name (personal and family name), an email address for contacting you and a password. Besides that you may use all the features of the Website through your profile in Facebook/Google+. You may use the registration you have created in our mobile application Plovdiv City Card (you can learn more about the app on the Website) and the opposite is also valid – you may use the profile, created on the Website for the purposes of using the Application.
2. By registering a user profile or by entering the Website through your Facebook/Google+/Mobile application profile you give your consent for the processing of your personal data. In this case Innocity Ltd. retains the main information of your profile and has the right to use your email address for contacting you about matters, relating to the services, provided by us.
3. You agree not to disclose your username and password to anyone. Innocity Ltd. is not responsible if a person, using your username and password, has logged into your profile account and has accessed your personal data and/or made payments from your profile account. If someone has received unauthorized access to your profile account, please contact us immediately by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: 0894 528 862. In case that there is unauthorized access to your profile account and you have not immediately notified Innocity Ltd. about it on the email and phone number, mentioned above, we shall consider that every access to your profile account and every payment, made through it, has been made by you personally.
* Please note that you may use the Website without registration, in which case you shall receive limited access only to information about points of interest and events in the City of Plovdiv, as well as information about the discounts that you may receive if you purchase Plovdiv City Card.
Information about prices
1. Electronic transactions/payments of amounts are made via the payment systems, indicated in the Internet Website. These systems guarantee your security.
2. Current prices for each type of the Plovdiv City Card are published in the Internet Website. The published prices are in Bulgarian levs. The quoted prices are final and include 20% VAT. Prices do not include the fee for transferring funds from your or any other bank or virtual account (depending on the method you choose for payment). This fee is at your own expense. It is not dependent on Innocity Ltd.’s decision and may vary according to the price list of your chosen intermediary for electronic payments (i.e. the relevant payment system).
3. Trading partners are responsible for publishing information about the regular price of the goods/services for which the consumer may receive a discount. These prices are in Bulgarian levs and are final prices, including VAT.
4. Where the discount, made by the Trading partner to the User is in percentage (%) of the regular price of the good/ service, this percentage is calculated to the final price, inclusive of VAT.
Rights and obligations
1. Innocity Ltd. provides the Internet Website and the Card as they are and is not responsible if they do not fully meet your needs.
2. The Internet Website itself (without purchasing a Card or without registering a profile account or accessing the Website through a Facebook/Google+/Mobile application profile) has an informative purpose and is intended to introduce you to the Plovdiv City Card program and the units, included in it. Innocity Ltd. exercises control over the information within reasonable limits and only with the care that is normal and expected for the purposes for which the Internet Website was created.
3. With the consideration of the aforesaid, Users should bear in mind that trading partners’ profiles are created and filled in by the Trading partners directly, where Innocity Ltd. is not in a position and has no obligation to control the information in these profile accounts.
4. With the consideration of the aforesaid, Innocity Ltd. is not responsible for the damages you have suffered or could suffer in using the Internet Website and/or using the Card, which damages are caused by incorrect information, received from the Website. This statement includes the cases in which the working hours, telephone or other data listed in the Website prove to be untrue, where Innocity Ltd. would not bear responsibility. We recommend that you also look up in other sources the information that you are interested in about a unit before you visit it.
5. Innocity Ltd is not responsible for the text or other items, posted by Users and/or Trading partners in the Internet Website. If the posted information is offensive to you or has otherwise infringed upon your rights, please contact directly the person who posted the information.
6. Innocity Ltd. does not oversee and is not responsible for the information and other content you may access through the links, placed in the Internet Website. You access this content at your own risk and we recommend you to be vigilant when accessing information, posted on the Internet.
7. Innocity Ltd. is not responsible for the accessibility and quality of the sites to which links are posted in the Internet Website. If you have any claims, regarding these sites, you should contact their providers directly.
8. Innocity Ltd. is not responsible for the damages you have suffered from viruses or other software that is harmful to your device. You agree that you will not ignore notifications for a detected virus, made by the antivirus program you are using.
9. Innocity Ltd. takes care of maintaining the Website in an up-to-date and appropriate condition. The Company makes no guarantee that the Website and the Card will work without interruptions and without errors. Following the purchase of the Card, you shall receive an e-mail, containing the Card’s QR code, and the QR code shall be accessible in your profile on the Website. We recommend that you save the e-mail with the QR code you received from us and/or print the QR code/ download it in png. format file from the Website.
10. Innocity Ltd. shall not be liable if it fails to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement due to Force majeure or due to other unforeseen circumstances that cannot be overcome by taking reasonable measures by Innocity Ltd., including interruption in the electrical or internet network, natural disaster, fire, flood, war and others.
Exclusion of units from the Program
Innocity Ltd. has made a selection of the units for which vouchers are provided, in accordance with the Program, and has included in the Card only the units with the best reputation. If Innocity Ltd. finds out that a unit provides poor quality or unfair attendance to the Users, as well as if Innocity Ltd. finds out that a unit offers services and/or goods with quality under the average and reasonably expected, Innocity Ltd. is entitled to immediately terminate the contract with this Trading partner and to exclude any Vouchers, offered by the Partner, from the Program without compensation or penalties, paid by Innocity Ltd.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights
1. All logos, graphic materials, designs, databases, images and other objects, visualized and accessible in the Internet Website are the subject of intellectual property and protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act, The Marks and Geographical Indications Act, and/or the Industrial Design Act. Copying or otherwise retrieving, using and/or distributing these objects without the consent of their rightholder is prohibited and constitutes a breach of the applicable law.
2. Innocity Ltd. owns the rights on the database, which is a list of the Trading partners, their sites and the offered discounts. Users are under the obligation not to copy, otherwise retrieve or distribute the specified database nor to use the database for their own or other’s commercial purposes. The violation of the rights of Innocity Ltd., regarding the database, owned by it, constitutes a violation of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
3. The computer code (program), which constitutes the Internet Website, Virtual Cards and Virtual Vouchers, is subject to copyright. Any manipulation of the code, its copying, its use in a manner which was not intended (when the purposes for creating the code are taken into account), including its implementation in other programs and its distribution constitute a violation under the Copyright and Related Rights Act. In the event of any suspicion of such breach committed by you or in your favor, Innocity Ltd. is entitled to immediately suspend your access to your Profile in the Website or/and in the Mobile application and to terminate the agreement for purchasing your Card and keeping the price of the Card as a penalty. In any case, Innocity Ltd. has the right to seek retribution for any damages, which exceed the amount of the penalty.
4. Copying, implementing, distribution or usage in any other way of the the logo and design of the Internet Website are also forbidden. They can be used only after receiving permission from Innocity Ltd.
5. Trading partners have the right to publish in their profile in the Website any object of intellectual property, that they have rights upon. With the publication of such objects of intellectual property, Trading partners give their consent to Innocity Ltd. for visualizing these objects in the Internet Website.
6. Innocity Ltd has no obligation to inspect nor does it assume any responsibility in the event that the Trading partners have posted intellectual property objects upon which they have no rights. If your right is violated by a posting on the Internet Website, please contact the relevant Trading partner who made the posting.
7. Users are obliged not to store in their Internet Website profile account any objects of intellectual property, which belong to someone else. The latter statement includes the obligation not no store any photos, which are copyright to someone else. By storing content in its profile account, the user declares that the content is not subject to intellectual property rights of another person.
1. The Card, bought through the Website, as well as all other services, provided under the Plovdiv City Card Program, are intended to be used within the territorial boundaries of the city of Plovdiv. All units in the Card and Vouchers are located in the city of Plovdiv, Republic of Bulgaria, and the nearby region. Innocity Ltd. does not provide the purchase of the Plovdiv City Card on a technical medium from units outside the city of Plovdiv, the Republic of Bulgaria, and the nearby region, nor does it deliver the Card to units or addresses outside Plovdiv, the Republic of Bulgaria, and the nearby region.
3. Users and trading partners are required to submit all their claims to Innocity Ltd. for the purpose of voluntary settlement of the relations between the parties on e-mail email@example.com. In the event that no agreement is reached voluntarily, the parties agree that all disputes will be referred to the competent court in city of Plovdiv, the Republic of Bulgaria.