With Plovdiv City Card you can:
Plovdiv City Card – the official tourist destination card of the European Capital of Culture ’19. See more, pay less!
When you buy a digital Plovdiv City Card, you will receive an email with a downloadable image of your card and QR code. You can use your card by downloading the image on your phone, printing it out, or by logging in to the Plovdiv City Card mobile app!
> This card will be active for 24 hours after your first check-in at a City Card location.
> You can use your City Card within 6 months after purchase.
> A child is considered anyone under the age of 18.
> When buying an Adult & Child card, the adult can use the deal as described. Please take into consideration any limitations for the child, noted in the Terms & Conditions section of the deal.
What do you get?
Visit for free 10+ of the city’s top tourist attractions:
- Ancient Roman Theatre – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- House-museum Klianti – 4 on TripAdvisor
- Balabanov House – 4.0 on TripAdvisor
- House of Stepan Hindlyan – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Culture Center – Museum Trakart – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Trakart Research Center Museum – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Zlatyu Boyadzhiev Gallery – 4.0 on TripAdvisor
- Regional Museum of Natural History – 5.0 on TripAdvisor
- Art Gallery – Museum Philippopolis – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- pLOVEdiv Gallery – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Ivan Vazov National Library
Explore the local culture, food & drinks:
- Free Urban Wine Trail: a self-guided tour with 3 wine tastings at 3 different locations
- Free Craft Beer Trail: a self-guided tour with 4 beer tastings at 4 different locations
- Free Local Farmers’ Food Trail: a self-guided tour at a farmers’ market where you can taste a different, locally produced food at each stall
Save on eating out, entertainment & shopping:
- Free drink when you order a speciality at Rahat Tepe
- 20% off all ice creams at Memo Sweet House
- 10% off a traditional Bulgarian Photoshoot at Old Plovdiv Retro Photo
- and many more!
Secure payments with credit/debit card or Paypal: