The building of the Military Club is an outstanding cultural monument. It was once the largest and most beautiful cultural home in the city of Plovdiv, where performances, concerts and balls were being held, as well as matters of the law such as lawsuits of high public interest.
Initially, the building was erected following the design of architect Nikola Lazarov, but the two towers flanking the main entrance and the central hall fell during the earthquake in 1928. The building was reconstructed immediately after that following the design of architect Stoyko Stoykov. The style of the Military Club is a mixture of Classicism and modern architecture.