Food Walk – Eat like a Bulgarian
4 BGN off the Food Walk
With Plovdiv City Card you get 4 BGN off the Food Walk!
- The starting point of the tour is the Roman Stadium.
- The starting time is every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 10 am.
- Call for a reservation: +359 890 515 010
- The voucher can be used only once.
- The voucher can be used by people who have the Adult or Adult & Child City Card.
- Plovdiv City Card cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.
Eat what the Bulgarians eat! The Food Walk tour will introduce you to some of Bulgaria's most famous foods. Feed not only your appetite, but also your brain with stories of Bulgarian customs and culture. Be a part of a small group, make new friends, learn where we buy our food from, have a passionate local guide at your service. And best of all - get a taste of Bulgaria.
The tour lasts 3 hours and includes:
- Try 12 authentic Bulgarian tastes - Banitsa, Lyutenitsa, Honey, Herbal infusions (tea), Yogurt, Rakia, Kyopolou, Katak, Lyutika, Babek, Karvavitsa, Lard.
- History of Bulgarian food
- History of Bulgaria and Plovdiv to understand Bulgarian food better
- Visit the famous local market Thursday Market where you will practice some Bulgarian phrases to purchase vegetables on your own.
- Visit an authentic modern restaurant, where you will taste different salads, rakia and traditional sausages (Babek & Karvavitsa).
Tour duration: 3 hours
Starting point: Roman Stadium Square
Starting time: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday at 10 am.
Call for a reservation: +359 890 515 010