Are you in search of an alternative adventure in Plovdiv?
Do you want to become a skillful artisan for a day?
Then this tour is for you! Join us on an extraordinary walking tour in the very centre of Plovdiv and in two and a half hours you will become a true local, learn and practice typical local crafts, get enlightened on the topic of street art, even become a critic and try to decipher what the graffiti of Plovdiv mean.
Explore the arts and crafts of Plovdiv in all their forms.
- The Municipality Building of Plovdiv (the Town Hall)
- From May to September - every Saturday and Sunday at 11 am
- Rest of the year - please check freeplovdivtour.com for updates
Organised by the 365 Association and approved by the Tourist Service Municipal Company at Plovdiv Municipality.
4 BGN off the Arts and Crafts Tour
With Plovdiv City Card you get -4 BGN off the Arts and Crafts Tour.
- The starting point of the tour is The Municipality Building of Plovdiv (the Town Hall).
- The starting time from May to September is every Saturday and Sunday at 11 am. Rest of the year - please check https://freeplovdivtour.com/ for updates.
- You can book by Viator or show up at the meeting point without reservation.
- The voucher can be used only once.
- The voucher can be used by people who have the Adult City Card.
- Plovdiv City Card cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.